Thursday, March 25, 2010

KERN RIVER

I take an annual trip (or semi-annual recently) to the Kern River with some friends. It's one of my favorite places in California and I look forward to it every year. This time I did something different. I usually take the trip and leave any sketching/drawing tools at home. Get away from it all and just get out and enjoy nature. But this time I decided to bring along my pastels. Which was a blast. I found it very relaxing and calming to stop for an hour or so and just take in the view. The spot we camp at has this incredible view of a mountain range known as "The Needles". I tried to do a couple studies at different times of the day.




6 comments:

Kenji Ono said...

Kelsey, these are beautiful.

Pencil Farts said...

Wow these are great man, nice work.

ScaryFreak said...

sounds great..I should try sometimes..'w'

Rehane putrie said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you..

Rehane putrie said...

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it


Avast Free Antivirus 2016

Avast Free Antivirus 2016

Avast Free Antivirus 2016

Flash Player 2016

Flash Player 2016

Avast Free Antivirus 2016




El Taufan said...

Thanks for sharing that


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver


Canon iP4600 Printer Driver